Third-sector organisations are being invited to become members of the Greater Lincolnshire LEP company.
The Greater Lincolnshire Local Enterprise Partnership is a company limited by guarantee, and a vacancy has arisen for a third-sector organisation to become a member.
The liability of members is limited to £1 and the limited company holds an Annual General Meeting. Members will have AGM voting rights on statutory company requirements as well as potential opportunities to influence policy and agenda.
“The membership of the limited company should reflect the whole range of business, educational and voluntary activity in Greater Lincolnshire and so we are looking for a third-sector organisation that can represent this sector in our membership,” said Ruth Carver, LEP Director.
If you would like to apply on behalf of your organisation call Kate Storey on 01522 550540 or email email@example.com before 31st January 2018.
Notes to Editors:
• The Greater Lincolnshire LEP was set up in 2010 and works with businesses and local authorities to develop and grow Greater Lincolnshire’s diverse economy.
• It is a public / private partnership led by the private sector.
• It works with central government and the private sector to invest in infrastructure, skills, innovation and productivity.
• More than 100 businesses are involved in its strategies, and 80 business people sit on its boards.
• The LEP has an ambitious and balanced strategic economic growth plan for Greater Lincolnshire.
• The LEP’s six priority sectors are agrifood, the visitor economy, manufacturing, logistics, health and care and low-carbon energy.
• The LEP has invested £307 million in local economic growth schemes in Greater Lincolnshire since 2014.
• The Greater Lincolnshire LEP covers an area including North Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire and the administrative county of Lincolnshire and is led by a LEP board made up of leading figures in the public and private sector.
• To find out more visit www.greaterlincolnshirelep.co.uk or follow the LEP on Twitter: @greaterlincslep.